Before you visit Pro Cryo Plus
Before your visit at Pro Cryo Plus, please make sure you have read and understand the prerequisites to the Pro Cryo Plus chamber.
Before Entering the Cryosauna Chamber
- Please make sure the body is completely free of sweat, lotion, oil, etc. before doing cryotherapy. If you have put lotion on at any point prior to whole body cryotherapy, you will not be able to use the cryosauna.
- Please do not wear any wet under garments including socks or under garments.
- Please make sure you do not have any open sores.
- Shaving may also lead to irritation.
- No body jewelry or watches.
Cryotherapy is NOT for people who
- Have uncontrolled high blood pressure.
- Have had a prior heart attack.
- Experience unstable chest pain.
- Disease of blood vessels.
- History of blood clots.
- Uncontrolled seizure disorder.
- Have a cold allergy.
- Currently have open sores.
- Experience nerve pain in feet or legs.
- Currently pregnant.
- Have Reynaud’s disease.
- Experience conditions or disease with increased sensitivity to the cold.